The cost for the private track day is ~$232.00 USD.
You can sign up and pay here: John’s Bike Bits RacerXX Page.
T-Shirts will also be available and can be purchased from the same link.
If you would like to save the PayPal transaction fee of $7.00 or prefer not to use Paypal at all, then a check or money order for $225.00 can be mailed to:
John’s Bike Bits
11860 NW 33rd St
Sunrise, FL 33323
Important: Arranging this track day requires putting out a large amount of cash up front by the organizers, and at great financial risk. If we don’t get a minimum of 20 riders, we may need to ask for additional money. Please sign up and pay as soon as possible, to minimize the amount of personal out of pocket cash from the organizers.
Jennings GP is located in Jennings FL.
Once again, Days Inn in Lake Park, GA has agreed to give us a great rate. Make sure you tell them that you’re part of the RacerXX event, and that you’re going to Jennings GP Typically people will arrive on Thursday before the event and leave on Sunday. Even if you’re only riding on Friday, you can still hang out with the group at the track with those who ride all weekend.
Many people travel in from all parts of the country for this event, including Wisconsin, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, DC, and Tennessee. Post up on the CBR1100XX.org site if you’re looking for a roommate or a travel partner
Here’s a schedule for the weekend
Rider Gear and Bike Prep
The Jennings GP Track Days page contains an overview of the required bike preparation in order to take a bike out on the track.
In general: This is not a typical run to the grocery store.
- Leather is required.
- Full suits or a 2 piece that zips together.
- DOT/SNELL full face helmets (not modular)
- Real over the ankle boots
- Over the cuff leather gloves
- Jennings is notoriously hard on tires, so it’s a good plan to start with tires that are relatively new. Tire service will be available.
- Brakes, chains, etc should all be in good working order. If you’re not sure, it’s probably a good idea to start with new
- Headlights, brake lights and turn signals must all be taped.
- Mirrors should be removed